Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Today's Wisdom


Even after having the privilege to travel around the world and meeting with so many people, spanning different cultures, different economic backgrounds and different races, I discovered that the true measure of success is happiness.  I am never shaken by power, fame or money, but humbleness, kindness and humility, and simply by the power to appreciate the simple things that every person does for me, or my friends or my family.  The persons who offer to help, even when they have so little, will always remain the true heroes – because they do so from the bottom of their hearts. Imagine being in a desert and all you want is a glass of water, and stranger offered to share the little they have with you. And so, always remain true to yourself and your beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment